Start a return here:
Canyon Hoops provides a 30-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. Both the 30-Day return and this 1 year limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. Canyon Hoops will offer no warranty service without this number.
Canyon Hoops warrants our hula hoops against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year from the original ship date. During this period, Canyon Hoops will repair, replace or authorize a full refund of the purchased price at Canyon Hoops option.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service will be paid by the purchaser. If Canyon Hoops has requested customer to return a defective product for replacement, Canyon Hoops will cover shipping fees to return the repaired or replaced product to the customer.
Except as provided below, Canyon Hoops is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use our hoops. Under no circumstances shall Canyon Hoops be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the hula hoop.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This limited warranty only covers defective merchandise that is damaged, incomplete or cannot be used as designed, for the understood purpose of hula hooping.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear on the tubing or tapes that are applied prior to the original sale of the product.
- This warranty extends only to products manufactured by Canyon Hoops. Products purchased for distribution and sold by Canyon Hoops are not covered by this warranty. It is effective only if the products (hula hoops) are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii.)
- This warranty covers only normal use of the hula hoop. Canyon Hoops shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or assembly; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood ,lightning or other natural disasters; (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Canyon Hoops representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from non-recommended practices.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement parts(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to Canyon Hoops within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees.
- Canyon Hoops will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion then a standard $15.00 fee will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer.
- No refund will be granted for product damage due to failure to accurately follow hoop assembly instructions.
- Thirty-Day Return Window does not include hoops that have been deemed to have been damaged by purchaser due to improper assembly.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products instructions. The RMA is valid for 10 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Manufacturer restrictions do apply.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service on Defective Product
If repair, replacement or refunds are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number, provide proof of purchase (Order number) and provide pictures of the defect along with a description of the circumstances that led up to the defect occurring. Any shipping costs on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Canyon Hoops is not responsible for products returned for warranty that do not contain the required information as noted above, and will not be responsible for returns without the original order number, name, phone number and address of the customer returning the hoop.
Technical and Customer Service Support
Telephone number (541) 838-0124
You may read our full Terms of Service here.